This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Founded||1998Tustin, California, United Statesin|
Jorg Gray was established as a watch line in 1998 by Logomark, Inc. in Tustin, California. Originally, its watches were manufactured as promotional items for corporations and federal agencies. It became a retail-only brand in 2009.
Jorg Gray brand ambassadors include Indy Racer Alex Tagliani, MotoGP and former WorldBike Champion Ben Spies, US international and Seattle Sounders FC soccer player Clint Dempsey, and Connor De Phillippi.
Jorg Gray timepieces include Presidential, Classic, Sport, Chronograph, and Limited Edition watches for both men and women. The company added the JG6500 Automatic to the product lineup in November 2015. The brand launched a women's collection in 2013. 
- Jorg Gray: Obama’s watch is the epitome of recessionista chic
- Not a Secret Anymore: Obama's Secret Service Watch
- Jorg Gray 6500 Commemorative Edition
- Watching Obama’s Watch — The First Five Years
- Jorg Gray became a retail only brand in 2009
- Jorg Gray unveils Clint Dempsey limited edition
- Official Jorg Gray website
- "Jorg Gray Introduces JG6500 Automatic - WatchReport.com". WatchReport.com. 2015-06-23. Retrieved 2017-07-11.