Buxadé in 2020
|Member of the European Parliament|
|Assumed office |
2 July 2019
|Political party||Vox (2014-)|
People's Party (Spain) (2004-2014)
Falange Auténtica (1996)
Falange Española de las JONS (1995)
Jorge Buxadé Villalba (born 26 May, 1975 in Barcelona) is a Spanish lawyer and politician who was elected as a Member of the European Parliament in the 2019 European Parliament election in Spain, and has been spokesperson for Vox since February 2020. He is a member of the right-wing party Vox and previously worked for the People's Party between 2004 and 2014. In 1995, he was an unsuccessful candidate in the Catalan parliamentary election as a member of Falange Española de las JONS, and in 1996 he was number 8 in the Falange Auténtica list for Barcelona for the Spanish general election.
Buxadé is the president of the Foro Catalán de la Familia, a conservative organization. He regularly writes for his own blog Lo antiguo es lo nuevo.
- "Key dates ahead". European Parliament. 20 May 2017. Retrieved 28 May 2019.
- "Key dates ahead". BBC News. 22 May 2017. Retrieved 28 May 2019.
- "Lista de los 54 eurodiputados elegidos este domingo en España". La Vanguardia. 26 May 2019. Retrieved 6 September 2019.
- Buxadé gana peso en Vox y será el portavoz en la nueva estrategia de comunicación Published by ABC on 22 February, 2020 and retrieved the same day (in Spanish)
- González, Miguel (10 May 2019). "Jorge Buxadé Villalba: un falangista en el Parlamento Europeo". El País (in Spanish). Retrieved 7 November 2019.
- Mateos, Roger (9 September 2014). "Un excandidat falangista fa equip amb Societat Civil Catalana". Ara.cat (in Catalan). Retrieved 7 November 2019.
- Official website: Lo antiguo es lo nuevo. jorgebuxade.wordpress.com.
- Media related to Jorge Buxadé at Wikimedia Commons
|This article about a Member of the European Parliament from Spain is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|