Jorge Iván Estrada
|Full name||Jorge Iván Estrada Manjarrez|
|Date of birth||October 16, 1983|
|Place of birth||Culiacán, Sinaloa, Mexico|
|Height||1.68 m (5 ft 6 in)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 5 April 2015|
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 26 December 2010
A Full-back, his key attributes are his speed and dribbling skills, which makes up for his short height. He is nicknamed "El Gutty".
He received his first cap in a friendly match against Venezuela on 12 October 2010. His first call to the Mexico national team came in the midst of a conflict between players and now former National Team Director, Nestor de la Torre, and on top of that Estrada suffered an injury that allowed him to play only the first 24 minutes, he was injured by Venezuelan defender Gabriel Cichero.
As of 12 October 2010
|1.||12 October 2010||Estadio Olímpico Benito Juárez, Ciudad Juárez, Mexico||Venezuela||2–2||Friendly|
- Santos Laguna
- Liga MX: Apertura 2015, Apertura 2016, Apertura 2017
- Copa MX (1): Clausura 2014
- Campeón de Campeones: 2016, 2017
- "Un drama para el 'Guti' Estrada". Mediotiempo. 2010-10-12. Retrieved 2010-10-12.
- Jorge Iván Estrada at National-Football-Teams.com
- Profile (in Spanish)
- Jorge Iván Estrada's Statistics (in Spanish)
- Jorge Iván Estrada – Liga MX stats at MedioTiempo.com (in Spanish)
|This biographical article relating to Mexican association football is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|