Jorge Luis Lavalle Maury
|Jorge Luis Lavalle Maury|
16 July 1975 |
Campeche, Campeche, Mexico
Jorge Luis Lavalle Maury (born July 16, 1975 in Campeche) Senator of the Republic by the National Action Party, presided over the First Committee of the Interior, Constitutional Points and Justice, is currently secretary of the Commission of Finance and Public Credit Secretary Administration Commission, Member of the Committees on Communications and Transport Energy.
Graduated from the Instituto Tecnologico de Estudios Superiores de Monterrey. He has a degree in Finance at the University of Lincolnshire and Humberside in England, and a Master in Senior Management and International Business at the Universidad del Mayab. It has been developed in the private sector as a certified SAP consultant, Vice President of Finance Karims Group Consulting and Executive Vice President John Broderick-Mac.
- Director of Productive Opportunities for Secretary of Social Development Program in Campeche
- In the general elections of 2012 of the Republic, Jorge Luis won a position as senator Campeche. From September 1, 2012 to the August 31, 2018 to serve as one of the 128 US senators.
- Senator Lavalle was one of the main drivers of energy reform are the main spokesman for the opposition party to participate actively in shaping reform.
- He was President of the Association of Maquiladoras of Campeche, President of the Commission of Young Entrepreneurs of the Coparmex (Campeche) and Deputy Chairman of the National Committee of Young Entrepreneurs Coparmex (South-East) .®
- Also he helped the Ministry of Social Development (SEDESOL), as Director General of Productive Options Program.
- He has taught finance at Inter American University for Development.
- He has served as executive vice president Karims Consultant Group and executive vice president of the consulting-Mac JOHN Broderick. .
|This article about a National Action Party (Mexico) politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|