||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guideline for biographies. (September 2008) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
January 4, 1932|
Guaymas, Sonora, Mexico
|Died||July 30, 1998(aged 66)|
|Cause of death||Heart attack|
Jorge Russek (January 4, 1932 – July 30, 1998) was a Mexican actor who worked with director Sam Peckinpah in his films The Wild Bunch (1969), Pat Garrett and Billy the Kid (1973), Bring Me the Head of Alfredo Garcia (1974) and Convoy (1978). His other film credits include Alma grande (1966), Pedro Páramo (1967), Guns for San Sebastian (1968), Soldier Blue (1970), The Wrath of God (1972), El valle de los miserables (1975), El buscabullas (1976), The Return of a Man Called Horse (1976), Eagle's Wing (1979), Caboblanco (1980), Zorro, The Gay Blade (1981), Missing (1982), The Honorary Consul (1983), El Patrullero (1991), and Pure Luck (1991).
He died of a heart attack on July 30, 1998.
- Villa!! (1958) - Rurale Lieutenant
- La odalisca No. 13 (1958)
- La vida de Agustín Lara (1959) - Rodolfo, coronel
- La última lucha (1959) - Amante de Delia (uncredited)
- Dos locos en escena (1960)
- Licence to Kill (1989) - Pit Boss
- La Chilindrina en Apuros (1994) - Padre Casimiro
- Pensamientos (1996) - Comandante