Joris Van Hauthem
This article needs additional citations for verification. (July 2010) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Joris Van Hauthem|
29 November 1963|
|Died||25 March 2015
|Political party||Vlaams Belang|
Joris Van Hauthem (29 November 1963 – 25 March 2015) was a Belgian politician who was floor leader in the Belgian Senate for the Flemish movement Vlaams Belang party. He was born in Anderlecht, Brussels and lived in Lennik. He died at home on 25 March 2015 due to cancer.
He had a degree in modern history.
- member of the Brussels-Capital Council (1989–1995)
- Federal Representative for the electoral district Brussels-Halle-Vilvoorde (1991–1995)
- Flemish Representative for the electoral district Brussels-Halle-Vilvoorde (1995-)
- municipal councillor of Lennik (2001-)
- Community senator (1995-)
He has served as one of three vice-presidents of the Senate.
|This article about a Belgian politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|