José Calderón (Panamanian footballer)
|Full name||José de Jesus Calderón Frias|
|Date of birth||14 August 1985|
|Place of birth||Panama City, Panama|
|Height||1.87 m (6 ft 2 in)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 27 January 2019|
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 28 June 2018
In May 2015, Calderón announced his departure from Coatepeque after the team was relegated.
Calderón has been one of the only members of the Panama U-20 squad who have participated in both the 2003 FIFA World Youth Cup in the United Arab Emirates and in the 2005 FIFA World Youth Cup in the Netherlands.
He made his senior debut for Panama in a friendly match against Bahrain on 27 October 2005 and has, as of 1 June 2015, earned a total of 11 caps, scoring no goals. He was selected as a reserve for the 2005, 2007 and 2009 CONCACAF Gold Cups but did not play. Calderón was also part of the team that won the 2009 UNCAF Nations Cup in Honduras.
- As of 28 June 2018
- "2018 FIFA World Cup Russia – List of Players" (PDF). FIFA.com. Fédération Internationale de Football Association. 4 June 2018. Retrieved 19 June 2018.
- Calderón ficha con el Heredia de Guatemala - La Prensa (in Spanish)
- Coatepeque confirma la llegada de nuevos jugadores - Prensa Libre (in Spanish)
- José Calderón no sigue en Coatepeque, estudia ofertas - RPC (in Spanish)
- José Calderón – FIFA competition record
- "International Friendly Matches 2005". RSSSF. Retrieved 30 October 2008.
- CONCACAF Championship, Gold Cup 2005 - Full Details Archived 24 October 2008 at the Wayback Machine - RSSSF
- CONCACAF Championship, Gold Cup 2007 - Full Details Archived 24 October 2008 at the Wayback Machine - RSSSF
- "José Calderón". National Football Teams. Benjamin Strack-Zimmerman. Retrieved 8 July 2018.
|This biographical article related to Panamanian association football is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|