26 April 1944|
|Died||16 April 1988
near Saint-Etienne, Loire, France
|Formula One World Championship career|
|Entries||3 (1 start)|
|First entry||1974 French Grand Prix|
|Last entry||1974 United States Grand Prix|
Louis José Lucien Dolhem (26 April 1944 – 16 April 1988) was a racing driver from France, and the half brother of Formula One driver Didier Pironi (they had the same father and their mothers were sisters).
Dolhem was born in Paris. He participated in three Formula One Grands Prix, debuting on 7 July 1974, and scoring no championship points. His single grand prix start came to end when he was withdrawn by his team after his team-mate Helmuth Koinigg's fatal accident during the season-ending US Grand Prix. Dolhem died in a plane crash near Saint-Etienne in 1988.
Dolhem and Pironi are buried in the same plot at Grimaud, near St Tropez in southern France.
Complete Formula One results
|1974||Team Surtees||Surtees TS16||Cosworth V8||ARG||BRA||RSA||ESP||BEL||MON||SWE||NED||FRA
- The Grand Prix Who's Who, Steve Small, 2nd ed., 1995.
- Autodiva Review No. 13 - October-November-December 2012
- "Jose Dolhem".
- "didier-pironi-driven-to-destruction". 7 July 2014.
- "Didier Pironi Memorial".
- "José Dolhem, o irmão de Pironi". Archived from the original on August 29, 2014. Retrieved June 20, 2016.
- service, Grandprix.com - First & fastest: The original online F1 news. "Grandprix.com".
- "José Dolhem and Didier Pironi".
- "Jose Dolhem".
- Dodgins, Tony. "A 'chance' meeting with Didier Pironi - F1 - Autosport Plus".
- "Didier Pironi - Didn't know this about him (excerpt from Autosport article) • /r/formula1".
- "DIDIER PIRONI ET JOSÉ DOLHEM, deux frangins sur la piste" [DIDIER PIRONI AND JOSÉ Dolhem, two brothers on the track] (in French).
- McDonough, Ed. Matra Sports Cars: MS620, 630, 650, 660 & 670 - 1966 to 1974. p. 109. ISBN 9781845842611. Retrieved 20 June 2016.
- "Louis José Lucie Dolhem Stats F1" (in French).
- "On the Cote d'Azur…". 24 May 2011.
|This biographical article related to French auto racing is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Formula One biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|