José Martín Farfán
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This name uses Spanish naming customs: the first or paternal family name is Farfán and the second or maternal family name is Pulido.
José Martín Farfán Pulido (born August 21, 1965 in Facatativá, Cundinamarca) is a retired male road cyclist from Colombia, who was a professional from 1988 to 1995. He was nicknamed Farfantastico during his career.
- 1st in Stage 2 part b Vuelta al Táchira (VEN)
- 15th in General Classification Vuelta a España (ESP)
- 1st in Stage 18 Vuelta a España, Cerler (ESP)
- 1st in Mountains Classification Vuelta a España (ESP)
- 3rd in General Classification Vuelta Ciclista a Burgos (ESP)
- 1st in Stage 6 Criterium du Dauphiné Libéré (FRA)
- 1st in Stage 8 Vuelta a Colombia, Ibagué (COL)
- 1st in General Classification Vuelta al Tolima (COL)
- 1st in Mountains Classification Clásico RCN (COL)
- José Martín Farfán profile at Cycling Archives
|This biographical article relating to Colombian cycling is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|