|Born||June 1974 (age 44)|
Clerkenwell, London, England
|Education||University of Porto|
|Known for||founder of Farfetch|
|Net worth||US$1.4 billion (September 2018)|
Neves founded a software firm called Platforme for small fashion brands in 1996. His grandfather owned a shoe factory. In 1996, at the age of 22, he launched a footwear brand named Swear, and opened a store in London. The brand sold to other shops. He started a retail fashion store named b Store on Savile Row in London in 2001.
- Lucinda Shen (21 September 2018). "Shares in Luxury Marketplace Farfetch Soar 50% After IPO, Minting a New Billionaire". fortune.com. Retrieved 27 September 2018.
- Joshua Levine (3 September 2016). "José Neves: how the founder of Farfetch is politely reinventing the boutique for the digital age". Telegraph.co.uk. Retrieved 24 June 2017.
- Burton, Charlie (12 July 2017). "Farfetch founder José Neves tells WIRED how he built the $1.5 billion fashion platform". Wired. Retrieved 21 August 2018.
- Armstrong, Ashley (28 August 2017). "Farfetch boss José Neves: 'The magic of bricks-and-mortar shops will never die'". The Telegraph. ISSN 0307-1235. Retrieved 21 August 2018.
- Sarah Butler (1 January 1970). "Handbags at dawn with Farfetch, the latest thing in upmarket online fashion | Fashion". The Guardian. Retrieved 24 June 2017.
- "The Drapers Interview: José Neves, Farfetch". The Drapers Interview. Retrieved 31 July 2017.