José Leonardo Ribeiro da Silva
|Full name||José Leonardo Ribeiro da Silva|
|Date of birth||February 5, 1988|
|Place of birth||São Paulo, Brazil|
|Height||6 ft 2 in (1.88 m)|
|Playing position||Centre back|
|2009||→ Toledo (loan)||0||(0)|
|2010–2011||→ LA Galaxy (loan)||17||(1)|
|2014||→ LA Galaxy II (loan)||1||(0)|
|2016||→ LA Galaxy II (loan)||1||(0)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of November 11, 2016.
Leonardo was born in São Paulo and played for the São Paulo youth teams before being promoted into the senior team. He was sent out on loan to Major League Soccer team Los Angeles Galaxy in 2010 along with fellow Brazilians from the club Alex Cazumba and Juninho. 
He made his debut for the team on March 27, 2010, in Galaxy's opening game of the 2010 MLS season against New England Revolution. He only made a dozen or so appearances in his debut season with Galaxy, struggling with injuries for most of the year, but returned to the starting lineup in 2011. He scored his first professional goal on April 2, 2011, a headed goal off a David Beckham cross in a 1-0 win over Philadelphia Union. Injuries limited his play once again in his second season with Los Angeles.
On February 7, 2012, Los Angeles announced it had acquired the full rights to Leonardo on a free transfer from São Paulo.
- Los Angeles Galaxy
- MLS Cup (3): 2011, 2012, 2014
- Major League Soccer Supporters' Shield (2): 2010, 2011
- Major League Soccer Western Conference Championship (2): 2011, 2012
- Galaxy sign three players on loan from Sao Paulo FC
- Galaxy hold on for 1-0 win after Birchall red card
- José Leonardo Ribeiro da Silva profile at Soccerway
|This biographical article related to a Brazilian association football defender born in the 1980s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|