From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up jos or jós in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Jos is a city in Nigeria's middle belt.
Jos may also refer to:
- Jos Plateau, in the centre of Nigeria
- Anglican Diocese of Jos
- Anglican Province of Jos
- Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Jos
- University of Jos
- Yakubu Gowon Airport, also called Jos Airport, serving the city of Jos
- Jos (given name), a list of people with either the given name or nickname
- Jos LeDuc, ring name of Canadian professional wrestler Michel Pigeon (1944–1999)
- 84340 Jos, a main-belt asteroid
- Joslyn Musey, a character in the novel Warchild
- JOS Watergraafsmeer, a Dutch football club
- Jos Nosy-Bé, a football club based in Nosy Be, Madagascar
- jos, ISO 639-3 code for the Levantine Arabic Sign Language
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Jos.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.