Anglican Province of Jos
The Jos Province is one of the 14 ecclesiastical provinces of the Church of Nigeria. It was one of the original ten provinces created in 2002. It is divided in ten dioceses, 31 archdeaconries and 137 parishes. Their first and current Archbishop is Benjamin Kwashi, also the Bishop of Jos.
The ten dioceses of the Jos Province are:
- Bauchi (29 September 1990; Bishop: Musa Mwin Tula)
- Bukuru (6 March 2007; Bishop: J. B. N. Zhumbes)
- Damaturu (8 December 1986; Bishop: Abiodun O. Ogunyemi)
- Gombe (25 November 1999; Bishop: Henry C. Ndukuba)
- Jalingo (10 December 1996; Bishop: Timothy Yahaya)
- Jos (10 January 1980; Bishop: Benjamin Kwashi)
- Langtang (22 May 2008; Bishop: Stanley D. Fube)
- Maiduguri (28 September 1990; Bishop: Emmanuel Kanu Mani)
- Pankshin (6 March 2007; Bishop: Olumuyiwa O. Ajayi)
- Yola (26 September 1990; Bishop: Marcus A. Ibrahim)
- Ecclesiastical Provinces and Dioceses of the Church of Nigeria Archived 23 June 2012 at the Wayback Machine.
- List of the Ecclesiastical Provinces of the Anglican Church of Nigeria Archived 23 June 2012 at the Wayback Machine.
|This Anglicanism-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|