Josaiah Ndubuisi Wachuku
He was the father of Jaja Wachuku, the first Nigerian speaker of the House of Representatives of Nigeria, the first Nigerian ambassador and permanent representative to the United Nations, and first Nigerian minister of foreign affairs.
Josaiah Ndubuisi Wachuku died on 2 June 1950. He was the grandfather of Chuku Wachuku: a United States educated Nigerian economist and management specialist, Nwabueze Jaja Wachuku: now Mrs. Nwabueze Nwokolo: a United Kingdom based lawyer, Ugonna Wachuku: Geneva: Switzerland based author and communications expert; Edward Wachuku, a Florida based real estate investor; and many others in Nigeria and around the world.
Josaiah Ndubuisi's father was Wachuku; and Wachuku's father was Ogbaregbe whose father was Ebii. And Ebii's father was Mkpeyi – whose father was Chekwa. Chekwa's father was Megwa. Josaiah Ndubuisi Wachuku was born in the second half of the 19th century.
- Lanre Alayande. Our Rainmaker. iUniverse. Retrieved 9 June 2013.
- "Wachuku, Jaja Anucha (Jawach)". Biographical Dictionary. Retrieved 9 June 2013.
- "Wachuku - MyHeritage Family Trees". World Vital Records. Retrieved 1 April 2014.
- "Nwabueze Nwokolo, Chair". BSN: Black Solicitors Network. Retrieved 1 April 2014.
- "Ugonna Wachuku. Serving Humankind for Good". Google. Retrieved 9 June 2013.
- "Edward Wachuku". National Association of REALTORS® and Move, Inc. Retrieved 31 October 2015.
- "Josaiah Ndubuisi Wachuku Facts and Trivia". Lucy Media. Retrieved 1 April 2014.
|This biography of a member of an African royal house is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a Nigerian politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|