Josef Anton Schobinger
||This article includes a list of references, related reading or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations. (January 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
He was elected to the Federal Council of Switzerland on 17 June 1908, and died in office on 27 November 1911. He was affiliated with the Christian Democratic People's Party of Switzerland.
While in office he held positions in the following departments:
- Department of Justice and Police (1908)
- Department of Trade, Industry and Agriculture (1909)
- Department of Finance (1910)
- Department of Home Affairs (1911)
- Profile of Josef Anton Schobinger with election results on the website of the Swiss Federal Council.
- Josef Anton Schobinger in German, French and Italian in the online Historical Dictionary of Switzerland.
|President of the National Council
|Member of the Swiss Federal Council
|This article about a Swiss politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|