From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Joseon in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
|Look up 朝鮮 in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Joseon, Chosŏn, Choseon or Chosun (朝鮮, 조선) are English spellings of one of the Korean words for "Korea". It may refer to:
- Gojoseon, the first Korean kingdom, from 2333 BCE to 108 BCE
- Joseon Dynasty of Korea, from 1392 CE to 1910 CE
- Korea, also referred to as Joseon
- Koreans in China, a minority people in China who came from the Korean peninsula
- North Korea, which still refers to itself (and Korea as a whole) as Joseon
- Chosŏn Shinbo, a pro-North Korean Japanese newspaper
- Chosun Ilbo, a South Korean newspaper
- Names of Korea
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Joseon.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.