From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Joseon, 朝鮮, or 조선 in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Joseon was a Korean kingdom between 1392 and 1897.
Joseon, Chosŏn, Choseon or Chosun may also refer to:
- Korea, also referred to as Joseon
- Gojoseon, the first Korean kingdom, from 2333 BCE to 108 BCE
- North Korea, which refers to itself (and Korea as a whole) as Joseon
- Koreans in China, a minority people in China who came from the Korean peninsula
- Names of Korea
- Chosun Ilbo, a South Korean newspaper
- Choson Sinbo, a pro-North Korean Japanese newspaper
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.