Joseph Barbara (actor)
This article includes a list of references, related reading or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations. (March 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Joseph Edward Barbara
December 5, 1967
|Spouse(s)||Nicole Perry (2000-present)|
Barbara was born on December 5, 1967 in New Smyrna Beach, Florida. He has a B.S. in television and film production from Syracuse University. After leaving college, he worked briefly as a production assistant at Entertainment Tonight.
Barbara is currently starring in the first national tour "A Bronx Tale - The Musical," written by Chazz Palminteri and directed by Robert De Niro and Jerry Zaks. He is best known for his role on All My Children since 2000 as Paolo Caselli. He also appeared on Another World as Joseph Carlino (from 1995 to 1999). He also appeared on Broadway in the revival of the musical Grease (as Danny Zuko) and off-Broadway in Tony and Tina's Wedding (as 'Dominick Fabrizi'). He is currently performing the role of mob boss Gyp DeCarlo in the Las Vegas production of Jersey Boys. He was also the voice of Ray Boccino in Grand Theft Auto IV.
- 1999 The Stand-In as Bartender
- 2002 Pride & Loyalty as Anthony Palermo
- 2005 Hate as E.S.U. Sgt. Delgado
- 1994 The Cosby Mysteries as Jackhammer
- 1995-1999 Another World as Joseph Carlino
- 1997 Oddville MTV as Himself
- 2000 All My Children as Paolo Casselli
- 2007-2008 Law & Order as Sgt. Sloan / E.S.U. Sgt. Delgado
- 2008 Grand Theft Auto IV as Ray Boccino
- 2009 Grand Theft Auto IV: The Lost and Damned as Ray Boccino
He’s married to former WFMJ-TV 21 Morning News Anchor Nicole Perry (since July 15, 2000) and they have a son, Joseph Frederick Barbara (born March 4, 2003).