Joseph Michael Castanon
August 19, 1997
Joseph Michael Castanon (born August 19, 1997), better known by his stage name Sir Castanon, is an American actor and singer-songwriter. He was also known for his role as Ben Newman in the comedy Click (2006)
He has appeared in several television series, including Jericho, NCIS, I Hate My 30's, Crossing Jordan,Without A Trace, October Road, ER, a mini series Comanche Moon, and won the 2006 Young Artist Award for Guest Starring Young Actor in a TV series for an appearance on Ghost Whisperer. That same year, he made his feature film debut playing Ben Newman, son of Adam Sandler's character in the comedy Click.
Castanon became serious about music after he booked the starring role in the West Coast Ensemble stage production of "Big the Musical" in the fall of 2008. It was then he realized his love for performing in front of live audiences. He joined forces and began writing and recording with multi-award winning writer and producer Jonathan George. The two-year journey of development and work spawned the artist Sir Castanon. He released his debut album, "Puppeteer", on iTunes and CD Baby on December 28, 2010.
- "TV Series Castanon Appeared". Tv.yahoo.com. Retrieved 2010-10-26.
- "Castanon Wins The 2006 Young Artist Award". Youngartistawards.org. Archived from the original on July 4, 2010. Retrieved October 26, 2010.
- "Castanon's Film Debut 'Click' With Adam Sandler". Movies.about.com. Retrieved May 26, 2018.
- "Musician Interview: Sir Castanon, he's young but he's got style". Music Goat. November 5, 2010. Archived from the original on July 11, 2012. Retrieved April 13, 2011.
- "New Music - Sir Castanon". Blogger. March 3, 2011. Retrieved May 26, 2018.
- "Puppeteer". iTunes/Apple Inc. Retrieved May 26, 2018.