|Church||New Creation Church|
15 May 1963 |
|Spouse||Wendy Prince (m: 1994)|
|Children||Jessica Shayna and Justin David Prince|
|Website||Joseph Prince Ministries, Inc.|
Prince has preached at churches in Australia, Canada, Great Britain, Italy, Indonesia, the Netherlands, Norway, South Africa and now the United States.
Criticism and controversy
On 5 October 2008, in an interview with the Sunday Times, Prince, also the executive chairman of the church council, acknowledged that he was "well-paid" but also added that "money doesn't have a hold on me", dismissing allegations that his salary was $50,000 a month.
On 30 March 2009, The Straits Times reported that the church paid one employee between $500,001 and $550,000 in its last financial year. Under the recommendations of the Code of Governance for charities then, all charities and non-profit organisations in Singapore are encouraged to disclose the salary bands of their top executives to the Commissioner of Charities. While not confirming the identity of the employee, the church responded that its policy is to "recognize and reward key contributors to the church and Senior Pastor Prince is the main pillar of our church's growth and revenue." On 15 April 2009, Matthew Kang, the Honorary Secretary of the church, responded that it was not a public charity and did not solicit public donations, asserting that "there is absolutely no compulsion to give whether in tithes or offerings, and any giving is done out of a willing heart", and that "every giver is appreciated and it is taken in good faith that he believes in the elected leadership and will trust them to make good decisions for the particular church he has chosen to attend, whether as a member or a visitor."
In October 2014, a list published by entertainment website richestlifestyle.com placed Prince as the 10th richest pastor in the world, with a reported net worth of S$6.4 million (£3.13 million). New Creation Church dismissed the report, claiming that his actual net worth was 'substantially lower' than the reported figure and "regards Mr Prince's net worth as personal in nature". It is noteworthy that Mr Prince is head of the business arm of the church, the non-profit international based in the US, Joseph Prince Ministries, Inc., which remains independent from the Singaporean New Creation Church, although drawing its income from Mr Prince's pastoral work with the church including books, music, DVD's and CD's of his sermons which are available for purchase on the ministry's official website. However Prince claims he does not receive compensation from either institute.  A disclaimer on the ministry's site states that "Joseph Prince Ministries, Inc. is a U.S.-registered non-profit organization with tax-exempt status under section 501(c)(3) of the U.S. Internal Revenue Code. Resource orders placed with our online store are quid pro quo contributions."  The church council further added that "Mr Prince recognizes that a strong foundation of corporate governance can only enhance the church". 
- Destined to Reign: The Secret to Effortless Success, Wholeness and Victorious Living (2007)
- Right Place Right Time (2008)
- Unmerited Favor: Your Supernatural Advantage for a Successful Life (2010)
- 100 Days of Favor: Daily Readings from Unmerited Favor (2011)
- The Benjamin Generation (2011)
- Health and Wholeness Through the Holy Communion (2011)
- Healing Promises (2012)
- Provision Promises (2013)
- The Power of Right Believing (2013)
- Grace Revolution: Experience the Power to Live Above Defeat (2015)
- Glorious Grace: 100 Daily Readings from Grace Revolution (2015)
- The Prayer of Protection: Living Fearlessly in Dangerous Times (2016)
- "Joseph Prince at Hillsong Conference 2007 Sydney, Australia". Hillsong Church. Archived from the original on 10 March 2007. Retrieved 5 July 2007.
- "History – New Creation Church". New Creation Church. Retrieved 19 September 2011.
- "Church Pastors Like None Other – From stutter to charisma". The Sunday Times. Singapore. 5 October 2008.
- "RISING STARS - JOSEPH PRINCE AND THE NEW CREATION CHURCH - 07 Nov 2013". OZY. Retrieved 25 Jan 2017.
- "Pastor Prince's Past Speaking Engagements – Year 2009". New Creation Church. Retrieved 8 August 2010.
- "Joseph Prince Ministries – Broadcast – Full Listing". Retrieved 9 July 2010.
- "Joseph Prince Ministries – About – The Ministry". Joseph Prince Ministries. Retrieved 19 September 2011.
- "Resources – Online Catalogue". Destined to Reign. Retrieved 31 May 2009.
- "Prince of Grace". Charisma. Retrieved 31 July 2010.
- Singapore's Code of Governance for charities
- $500,000 pay for New Creation Church leader
- Singapore church pays princely sum to leader
- Reply To The Straits Times Forum Online (Business And Religion: Where Do You Draw The Line?)
- "New Creation Church talks about its affiliated companies". Retrieved 7 June 2010.
- "New Creation explains". Retrieved 7 June 2010.
- Church rejects report on pastor's net worth
- "Joseph & Wendy Prince". New Creation Church. Archived from the original on 16 May 2007. Retrieved 9 June 2007.