Nizhny Novgorod Machine-building Plant
|Open joint-stock company|
|Vasily Shupranov (General Director, since October 2011)|
|Products||Armament (weapons and ammunition), artillery, howitzers, anti-tank guns, oil and gas fittings|
|Revenue||$170 million (2017)|
|$22.8 million (2017)|
|$360 thousand (2017)|
|Total assets||$445 million (2017)|
|Total equity||-$38.9 million (2017)|
|Website||Official site of JSC NMZ|
Open joint-stock company (JSC) NMZ or Nizhny Novgorod Machine-building Plant (Russian: Нижегородский машиностроительный завод) is a Russian (formerly Soviet) artillery factory in the Sormovo district of Gorky. It included the TsAKB artillery design bureau led by Vasiliy Grabin.
Previous names for this factory include Gorky Machine-building Plant (Russian: Горьковский машиностроительный завод), All-Union Machine-building Plant New Sormovo (Russian: Союзный машиностроительный завод «Новое Сормово»), Joseph Stalin Factory No. 92, Zavod imeni Stalina, or ZiS.
Its products included:
- ZiS-2 57mm antitank gun
- ZiS-3 76.2mm divisional gun
- ZiS-5 76.2mm tank gun (version of the F-34 tank gun)
- ZiS-30 self-propelled antitank gun
- ZiS-S-53 85mm tank gun
- Ship-based nuclear power plant for Navy (including surface ships and submarine)
- Surface-to-air missile systems, anti-aircraft weapons, anti-ballistic missile systems and radars
- NMZ Production, a team who makes short films.
- "Годовая бухгалтерская отчетность". Retrieved 1 November 2018.
|This Russian corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|