From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Josh or josh in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Josh is a diminutive of the given name Joshua. "Josh" may also refer to:
- "Josh", an early pseudonym of Samuel Clemens, better known as Mark Twain
- Josh, the nom-de-plume of the poet Josh Malihabadi
- Josh, potential partner of Amii Jones from Liverpool. (Anyone called Josh)
- Josh (band), a Canadian Indian/Pakistani fusion band
- Josh (TV series), a BBC comedy television series starring Josh Widdicombe, Elis James and Beattie Edmondson
- "Josh" (The Outer Limits), a fourth season episode of the television series The Outer Limits
- Josh (2000 film), a 2000 Bollywood dance film directed by Mansoor Khan
- Josh (2009 film), a Telugu film directed by Vasu Varma
- Josh (2010 film), a Bengali film directed by Rabi Kinagi
- Josh: Independence Through Unity, a Pakistani mystery thriller drama film by Iram Parveen
- Josh (novel), a 1971 young adult novel by Ivan Southall
- City of Josh, a location in the Book of Mormon
- Joshing, a term used for practical jokes similar to "pulling my leg"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Josh.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.