|Toronto City Councillor for (Ward 15) Eglinton-Lawrence|
December 1, 2010
|Preceded by||Howard Moscoe|
|Chair of the Toronto Transit Commission|
December 1, 2014
|Preceded by||Karen Stintz|
|Chair of the Planning and Growth Management Committee|
August 7, 2014 – November 30, 2014
|Preceded by||Peter Milczyn|
|Succeeded by||David Shiner|
|Occupation||Energy and Infrastructure Executive|
He is the son of provincial MPP Mike Colle. Before coming to City Council, Colle was an executive at an energy and infrastructure development firm.
Colle serves on the Boards of Directors of several agencies, including the Board of Toronto Hydro. In March 2012, he was elected by Toronto City Council to serve as a Commissioner of the Toronto Transit Commission and was subsequently made Chair in December, 2014.
He was instrumental in petitioning Metrolinx to include a station at Oakwood Avenue in their final plans for the Eglinton Crosstown LRT. It was confirmed that the Crosstown would feature a station at Oakwood in October 2012.
|2014 Toronto election, Ward 15|
|James Van Zandwijk||422||2.15%|
|2010 Toronto election, Ward 15|
- "Changed council faces new mayor". Toronto Star, October 25, 2010.
- "TTC The Board". Toronto Transit Commission.
- "Modified LRT master agreement puts Oakwood station on the map: Colle". York Guardian, October 26, 2012.
- City of Toronto 2014 elections result page
- City of Toronto elections page Archived 2010-10-26 at the Wayback Machine.