Josh Fix is a South African-born American singer-songwriter, composer, multi-instrumentalist and producer. In 2008 Fix released his self-produced debut album "Free At Last", which saw limited distribution but nevertheless garnered praise in the press, and, among other accolades, found itself on Time Out New York's "Best Rock Albums of 2008" list. Associate Editor Hank Shteamer called Fix a "post-Radiohead Elton John [who] obliterated slacker chic with a virtuosically glossy piano-pop opus."
- 2004: Steinway The Hard Way (EP)
- 2008: Free At Last
- 2009: This Town Is Starting To Make Me Angry (EP)
- 2010: From the Artemis Fowl series (Disney-Hyperion Books): "Complex: Atlantis" (Single); "Call Me Artemis Fowl" (Single)
- Vigil, Delfin (10 July 2008). "Bandwidth: Josh Fix". San Francisco Chronicle. Hearst Communications Inc.
- Beech, Mark (13 July 2008). "Hipper Than Usher, Hotter Than Duffy: New CDs by Stars to Watch". Bloomberg.com. Bloomberg. Retrieved 6 October 2009.
- Gallant, Michael (December 2008). 08/90681 "Josh Fix: Piano Rock With A Purpose" Check
|url=value (help). Keyboard Magazine. New Bay Media, LLC.
- Seltenrich, Nate (December 2008). "The Best Music of 2008". East Bay Express. East Bay Express.
- Silver, Mark (10 July 2008). "Josh Fix: A One Man Band Says Goodbye". NPR.org. National Public Radio.
- Menasche, Emile (1 December 2008). "ProFile: The Fix Is In". Electronic Musician. Penton Media, Inc.
- Shteamer, Hank (December 2008). "Music: The Best (and worst) of 2008". Time Out New York. Time Out New York.
- Rea, Mike (1 September 2009). "CD Reviews: Josh Fix, This Town Is Starting To Make Me Angry". Salisbury Journal. Newsquest Media Group, Gannet.