|Full name||Joshua Griffin|
9 May 1990 |
Oxford, Oxfordshire, England
|Height||6 ft 0 in (183 cm)|
|Weight||16 st 12 lb (107 kg)|
As of 18 February 2018
Having joined the club as a junior, Griffin made his professional début for Wakefield Trinity in a Challenge Cup victory against Salford on 20 April 2008. He joined Huddersfield at the end of the 2008 season.
Griffin spent most of 2010 on loan at Batley, and rejoined Wakefield Trinity in 2011.
He signed for Castleford in September 2011, and played for them in 2012 before leaving the club to join rugby union outfit Leeds Carnegie with immediate effect at the end of the season. He returned to rugby league in 2014 with Batley.
In 2014 Griffin initially joined Salford on a trial for the end of the 2014 season before securing himself a permanent 2-year deal.
- Challenge Cup: (1) 2017
- "Josh Griffin Salford Red Devils". www.superleague.co.uk. Rugby Football League. 2015. Retrieved 18 July 2015.
- Statistics at rugbyleagueproject.org
- Laybourn, Ian (2008-04-11). "Wakefield forced to turn to youth". London: Daily Telegraph. Retrieved 2008-04-21.
- "Salford City Reds 8-38 Wakefield Trinity Wildcats". Wakefield Trinity Wildcats. 2008-04-21. Archived from the original on July 24, 2011. Retrieved 2008-04-21.
- Wilson, Andy (2008-04-12). "Wakefield injury crisis offers Griffin brothers chance to face off for Yorkshire bragging rights". London: Guardian. Retrieved 2008-04-21.