Klein-Davies playing for Lewes in 2009
|Full name||Joshua David Klein-Davies|
|Date of birth||6 July 1989|
|Place of birth||Bristol, England|
|Height||6 ft 2 in (1.88 m)|
|2007||→ Yate Town (loan)|
|2008||→ Luton Town (loan)||1||(0)|
|2008||→ Newport County (loan)|
|2009||→ Lewes (loan)||9||(0)|
|2009||→ Bath City (loan)|
|2011||→ Hastings United (loan)||1||(0)|
|2013||→ Odd Down (loan)|
|2014||→ Bishop Sutton (dual registration)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 09:49, 8 June 2011 (UTC).
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 13:24, 8 November 2008 (UTC)
Born in Bristol, Klein-Davies grew up in the St Pauls area of the city. He played in the Avon Youth League for Cadbury Heath from a young age and started out at Stoke Lane A.F.C. He began his career as an academy player at Bristol City and was capped by Wales at Under-17 and Under-19 levels. He signed for Bristol Rovers in May 2007 after being released by Bristol City.
In November 2007, Klein-Davies joined Yate Town on a one-month loan deal to enable him to gain first-team experience. This loan was extended for a second month, however the deal was cut short when Bristol Rovers recalled him to the Memorial Stadium on 28 December. He scored a total of five goals in eight league appearances for Yate.
Klein-Davies made his Football League debut on 29 December 2007, when he came on as a substitute for Andy Williams in a home match against Carlisle United. He scored his first senior goal against Huddersfield Town with a header from close range.
He joined Luton Town on loan shortly before the start of the 2008–09 season, but returned to Rovers early after manager Mick Harford felt he "wasn't what he was looking for". In November 2008 Klein-Davies was loaned out again, this time to Newport County, and following the expiry of this deal he joined Lewes and then Bath City, again on loan.
In July 2009 he had an unsuccessful trial with Weymouth and he joined Weston-super-Mare in August. He played one game for them before turning out for Weymouth, making five appearances and scoring one goal before returning to Weston in December. He finished the 2009–10 season with nine appearances and two goals for Weston after returning and in July 2010 he trained with League Two team Cheltenham Town.
However he moved to Western Football League side Brislington and in October 2010 re-signed for former club, Weston-super-Mare, for a third time. He signed on for Southern League South & West outfit Almondsbury Town shortly after. The spell was interfered by a stint at Hastings United during winter 2011. On 9 April 2011, Klein-Davies suffered a dislocated shoulder in a game for Almondsbury against local rivals Mangotsfield United, and the same month it was announced that Almondsbury Town would resign from the Southern League at the end of the season due to ground problems. He appeared for Brislington again at the very end of the season, and also featured for Hanham Sunday in the Sunday League Cup during 2010–11.
After a trial for Paulton Rovers at the start of the 2013–14 season, he helped them win promotion from the Southern Football League Division One South & West, before joining Frome Town in October 2014. After a handful of games for The Robins  as well as Bishop Sutton on dual registration, he linked up with Shortwood United of the Southern League in January 2015. He scored on his debut for Shortwood in a 2-2 draw against Swindon Supermarine.
- "First Team". Bristol Rovers F.C. Retrieved 2010-08-13.
- "Klein-Davies earns international call". Bristol Rovers F.C. 19 June 2008. Retrieved 2008-06-19.
- "Late goal denies Seasiders a point on opening day". Weston Worle & Somerset Mercury. 11 August 2009. Retrieved 6 December 2015.
- "Josh moves in Lodge loan". Bristol Rovers F.C. Retrieved 2007-11-16.
- "Rovers recall striker from Yate". BBC Sport. 29 December 2007. Retrieved 2007-12-29.
- "Past Players". Bath City FC. Retrieved 6 December 2015.
- "Bristol Rovers 3–0 Carlisle". BBC Sport. 29 December 2007. Retrieved 2007-12-29.
- "Bristol Rovers vs Huddersfield Town". FB Football. Retrieved 6 December 2015.
- "Luton Town bring in 11 new faces". BBC Sport. 8 August 2008. Retrieved 2008-08-09.
- "Morgan takes the Orient Express". Luton Today. 29 August 2008. Retrieved 2008-09-04.
- "Klein-Davies released by Pirates". BBC Sport. 29 April 2009. Retrieved 2009-04-29.
- "Season 2009/2010:". Sportbox.tv. Retrieved 2010-08-13.
- "Robins to hold striker talks". Sky Sports. 31 July 2010. Retrieved 2010-08-13.
- "We can cope with loss of Josh, says Meacham". Bristol Post. 5 November 2010. Retrieved 26 September 2016.
- "Local football: Josh Klein-Davies on his way again as Almondsbury Town end Frome run in Zamaretto League". Bristol Post. 14 January 2011. Retrieved 26 September 2016.
- "Zamaretto Division South & West: Mangotsfield United 2–2 Almondsbury Town". Gloucestershire Gazette. 9 April 2011.
- "Oldland's goalless draw gives them second spot". Bristol Post. 2 May 2011. Retrieved 26 September 2016.
- "Hanham continue to fly the flag for Bristol". This is Bristol. Northcliffe Media Ltd. 23 November 2010. Retrieved 8 June 2011.
- "Sponsorship Opportunities". Clevedon Town FC. Retrieved 26 September 2016.
- "Own goal ends cup hopes for Seasiders". Somerset Live. 6 October 2011. Retrieved 26 September 2016.
- "Josh Klein-Davies Player Profile". Mangotsfield United FC. Retrieved 27 September 2016.
- "Klein-Davies winner beats Bradford as Odd Down edge into Les Phillips Cup last eight". Bath Chronicle. 10 February 2013. Retrieved 27 September 2016.
- "Nick Bunyard's delighted to see Josh Klein-Davies playing so well for Paulton". Bristol Post. 13 December 2013. Retrieved 27 September 2016.
- "Shortwood snap-up former Bristol Rovers striker Josh Klein-Davies". Stroud News & Journal. 9 January 2015. Retrieved 27 September 2016.
- "Frome bring in Paulton frontman". Wiltshire Times. 28 October 2014. Retrieved 27 September 2016.
- "2014–15 Match Reports". Frome Town FC. Retrieved 27 September 2016.
- "Worlds apart as Melksham return to the top". Gazette & Herald. 9 December 2014. Retrieved 27 September 2016.
- "Josh Klein-Davies bags late equaliser on Shortwood United debut". Stroud News & Journal. 11 January 2015.
- "Klein-Davies seals points for Taunton Town". County Gazette. 11 August 2015. Retrieved 27 September 2016.
- "Viney denies Peacocks in derby stalemate". Bridgwater Mercury. 2 December 2015. Retrieved 25 January 2016.