Klein-Davies playing for Lewes in 2009
|Full name||Joshua David Klein-Davies|
|Date of birth||6 July 1989|
|Place of birth||Bristol, England|
|Height||6 ft 2 in (1.88 m)|
|2007||→ Yate Town (loan)|
|2008||→ Luton Town (loan)||1||(0)|
|2008||→ Newport County (loan)|
|2009||→ Lewes (loan)||9||(0)|
|2009||→ Bath City (loan)|
|2011||→ Hastings United (loan)||1||(0)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 09:49, 8 June 2011 (UTC).
Born in Bristol, Klein-Davies grew up in the St Pauls area of Bristol. He played in the Avon Youth League for Cadbury Heath from a young age and started out at Stoke Lane A.F.C. He began his career as an academy player at Bristol City and was capped by Wales at Under-17 and Under-19 levels. He signed for Bristol Rovers in May 2007 after being released by Bristol City.
In November 2007, Klein-Davies joined Yate Town on a one-month loan deal to enable him to gain first-team experience. This loan was extended for a second month, however the deal was cut short when Bristol Rovers recalled him to the Memorial Stadium on 28 December. He scored a total of five goals in eight league appearances for Yate.
Klein-Davies made his Football League debut on 29 December 2007, when he came on as a substitute for Andy Williams in a home match against Carlisle United. He scored his first senior goal against Huddersfield Town with a header from close range.
He joined Luton Town on loan shortly before the start of the 2008–09 season, but returned to Rovers early after manager Mick Harford felt he "wasn't what he was looking for". In November 2008 Klein-Davies was loaned out again, this time to Newport County, and following the expiry of this deal he joined Lewes and then Bath City, again on loan.
In July 2009 he had an unsuccessful trial with Weymouth and he joined Weston-super-Mare in August. He played one game for them before turning out for Weymouth, making five appearances and scoring one goal before returning to Weston in December. He finished the 2009–10 season with nine appearances and two goals for Weston after returning and in July 2010 he trained with League Two team Cheltenham Town.
However he moved to Western Football League side Brislington and in October 2010 re-signed for former club, Weston-super-Mare, for a third time. He signed on for Southern League South & West outfit, Almondsbury Town shortly after. On 9 April 2011, Klein-Davies suffered a dislocated shoulder in a game for Almondsbury against local rivals, Mangotsfield United. Klein-Davies stayed with Almondsbury Town until the end of the season when the club was forced to resign from the Southern League, and also played for Hanham Sunday in the Sunday League Cup.
In January 2015, he linked up with Shortwood United in the Southern League. He scored on his debut for Shortwood in a 2-2 draw against Swindon Supermarine. At the start of the 2015-16 season, he signed for Taunton Town but was released in mid-November and joined divisional rivals Bridgwater Town shortly after.
- "First Team". Bristol Rovers F.C. Retrieved 2010-08-13.
- "Klein-Davies earns international call". Bristol Rovers F.C. 19 June 2008. Retrieved 2008-06-19.
- "Late goal denies Seasiders a point on opening day". Weston Worle & Somerset Mercury. 11 August 2009. Retrieved 6 December 2015.
- "Josh moves in Lodge loan". Bristol Rovers F.C. Retrieved 2007-11-16.
- "Rovers recall striker from Yate". BBC Sport. 29 December 2007. Retrieved 2007-12-29.
- "Past Players". Bath City FC. Retrieved 6 December 2015.
- "Bristol Rovers 3–0 Carlisle". BBC Sport. 29 December 2007. Retrieved 2007-12-29.
- "Bristol Rovers vs Huddersfield Town". FB Football. Retrieved 6 December 2015.
- "Luton Town bring in 11 new faces". BBC Sport. 8 August 2008. Retrieved 2008-08-09.
- "Morgan takes the Orient Express". Luton Today. 29 August 2008. Retrieved 2008-09-04.
- "Klein-Davies released by Pirates". BBC Sport. 29 April 2009. Retrieved 2009-04-29.
- "Season 2009/2010:". Sportbox.tv. Retrieved 2010-08-13.
- "Robins to hold striker talks". Sky Sports. 31 July 2010. Retrieved 2010-08-13.
- "Zamaretto Division South & West: Mangotsfield United 2–2 Almondsbury Town". Gloucestershire Gazette. 9 April 2011.
- "Hanham continue to fly the flag for Bristol". This is Bristol. Northcliffe Media Ltd. 23 November 2010. Retrieved 8 June 2011.
- "Shortwood snap up former Bristol Rovers striker Josh Klein-Davies". Stroud News & Journal. 9 January 2015. Retrieved 12 January 2015.
- "Josh Klein-Davies bags late equaliser on Shortwood United debut". Stroud News & Journal. 11 January 2015.
- "Viney denies Peacocks in derby stalemate". Bridgwater Mercury. 2 December 2015. Retrieved 25 January 2016.