|Full name||Josh Mellington|
|Date of birth||29 December 1992|
|Original team(s)||Murray Bushrangers (TAC Cup)|
|Draft||#56, 2010 National Draft, Fremantle|
|Height / weight||187 cm (6 ft 2 in) / 78 kg (172 lb)|
1 Playing statistics correct to the end of 2013.
|Sources: AFL Tables, AustralianFootball.com|
Originally from Benalla, Mellington played junior football for the Murray Bushrangers in the TAC Cup. In 2010, Mellington led the Bushrangers' goalkicking, with 41 for the season, and finished fourth in the TAC Cup best and fairest. He was "shocked" when drafted by Fremantle with their third selection, 56th overall, in the 2010 AFL Draft.
- Mitchell, Chris (18 November 2010). "Mellington hopes Dogs bite at draft". The Border Mail. Retrieved 19 March 2011.
- Mitchell, Chris (19 November 2010). "DRAFT: Shocked Mellington heads west". The Border Mail. Retrieved 19 March 2011.
- Quartermaine, Braden (13 February 2011). "New faces as Fremantle rebuilds with eye on finals". Herald Sun. Retrieved 19 March 2011.
- Fremantle captain Matthew Pavlich repels Brisbane Lions
- Josh Mellington's profile on the official website of the Fremantle Football Club
- Josh Mellington's statistics from AFL Tables
|This Australian rules football biography of a person born in the 1990s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|