Chad Jason Hull
January 20, 1973
Sparks, Nevada, U.S.
|Died||December 16, 2012 (aged 39)|
San Francisco, California, U.S.
Personal life and career
A native of Nevada, after graduating from college he moved to San Francisco and commenced a career as a personal trainer. He was discovered by adult film producer/director Chi Chi LaRue while dancing at the Nob Hill Theatre. In 2001, he signed an exclusive contract with Falcon Studios.
Weston died at California Pacific Medical Center in San Francisco on December 16, 2012 from septic shock and bacterial endocarditis, which were complications related to his HIV positive status. He was 39 years old. At the time of his death, he was apparently writing a memoir titled Sleeping My Way to the Bottom.
- 2002 Grabby Awards for Best Duo Sex Scene (with Matthew Rush) in Deep South, Part 2
- 2003 GayVN Awards Actor of the Year for Deep South, Part 1
- 2003 GayVN Awards Best Three Way (with Jeremy Jordan and Jack Ryan) for Deep South, Part 1
- 2007 Grabby Awards for Best Cum Scene for Manly Heat: Scorched
- Obituary: Chad Jason Hull, Nevada Appeal, 26 December 2012
- Legacy.com: Chad Jason Hull, Legacy.com 30 December 2012
- Jason St. Amand, "'Gay Porn Star Josh Weston Dead At 39", Edge, 19 December 2012
- J.C. Adams (27 December 2012). "The Good, The Bad And The Horny: The Top Gay-Porn News Stories Of 2012". Queerty. Retrieved 29 December 2012.