November 6, 1995|
|Height:||6 ft 3 in (1.91 m)|
|Weight:||321 lb (146 kg)|
|High school:||Har-Ber (Springdale, Arkansas)|
|NFL Draft:||2018 / Round: 7 / Pick: 246|
|* Offseason and/or practice squad member only|
|Career highlights and awards|
|Career NFL statistics|
Joshua Frazier (born November 6, 1995) is an American football nose tackle who is currently a free agent. He played college football at Alabama. He was drafted by the Pittsburgh Steelers in the seventh round of the 2018 NFL Draft.
On November 22, 2014, Frazier recorded a sack with his first-career tackle against Western Carolina. He recorded his second-career sack two years later against Washington on December 31, 2016. On October 7, 2017, he forced his first-career fumble against Texas A&M. Frazier played as a top backup in 2017 and recorded 15 tackles, 2.5 for loss, three pass break-ups and a forced fumble.
- Casagrande, Michael (November 23, 2014). "Alabama film review: Breaking down each young reserve as Tide offered peek at future". AL.com.
- Wolken, Dan (December 31, 2016). "Washington humbled by 'as good as advertised' Alabama". USAToday.com.
- McNair, Kirk (October 7, 2017). "Alabama got the win, but Texas A&M made it tough". BamaOnLine.
- Hartman, Jeff (April 28, 2018). "2018 NFL Draft Results: Pittsburgh Steelers select DT Joshua Frazier with seventh round pick". Behind the Steel Curtain.
- Bryan, Dave (May 10, 2018). "Steelers Sign 2018 Draft Picks, S Marcus Allen & DT Joshua Frazier". SteelersDepot.com.
- "Steelers reduce roster to 53". Steelers.com. September 1, 2018.
|This biographical article relating to an American football defensive lineman born in the 1990s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|