Joshua Township, Fulton County, Illinois
Location in Fulton County
Fulton County's location in Illinois
|Established||November 6, 1849|
|• Total||35.53 sq mi (92.0 km2)|
|• Land||34.83 sq mi (90.2 km2)|
|• Water||0.7 sq mi (2 km2) 1.97%|
|Elevation||646 ft (197 m)|
|• Density||14.6/sq mi (5.6/km2)|
|Time zone||CST (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|ZIP codes||61427, 61432, 61520|
|GNIS feature ID||0429191|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 35.53 square miles (92.0 km2), of which 34.83 square miles (90.2 km2) (or 98.03%) is land and 0.7 square miles (1.8 km2) (or 1.97%) is water.
(This list is based on USGS data and may include former settlements.)
The township contains these cemeteries: Bybee, Fiatt, Gardiner, Locust Lane and Moore.
- Canton Union School District 66
- Community Unit School District 3 Fulton City
- Spoon River Valley Community Unit School District 4
- Illinois' 17th congressional district
- State House District 91
- State Senate District 46
- "Joshua Township, Fulton County, Illinois". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2010-01-16.
- United States Census Bureau 2007 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- United States National Atlas
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-28.
||Young Hickory Township||Fairview Township||Farmington Township|
|Deerfield Township||Canton Township|
|Cass Township||Putman Township||Buckheart Township|