Joshua Tree (disambiguation)
|Look up Joshua tree in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Joshua tree is a common name of Yucca brevifolia, a species of arborescent monocot native to North America.
Joshua Tree may also refer to:
- Joshua Tree, California, a census-designated place in San Bernardino County, California, United States
- Roy Williams Airport or Joshua Tree Airport
- Joshua Tree National Park, in California
- Joshua Tree Forest, a landmark on the Mojave Road
- Joshua Tree Forest Parkway, a segment of U.S. Route 93 in Arizona
- The Joshua Tree, a 1987 album by U2
- Joshua Tree (1993 film), a film starring Dolph Lundgren
- Joshua Tree (2002 film), a short film by Jonathan Messer
- Joshua Tree (2011 film), a film by Kris Kardash
- "Joshua Tree", a 2002 short story by Emma Bull
- Joshua Tree (horse), an Irish racehorse
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Joshua Tree.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.