|Member of the European Parliament|
|Assumed office |
2 July 2019
|Born||27 December 1989|
|Political party||Labour Party|
In parliament, Cutajar has since been serving on the Committee on Industry, Research and Energy. In addition to her committee assignments, she is part of the Parliament's delegation for relations with Australia and New Zealand. She is also a supporter of the MEP Alliance for Mental Health, the European Parliament Intergroup on Seas, Rivers, Islands and Coastal Areas and the European Parliament Intergroup on LGBT Rights.
- "Key dates ahead". European Parliament. 20 May 2017. Retrieved 28 May 2019.
- "Key dates ahead". BBC News. 22 May 2017. Retrieved 28 May 2019.
- "Electoral Commission of Malta". electoral.gov.mt. Retrieved 10 June 2019.
- MEP Alliance for Mental Health: Our Supporters Global Alliance of Mental Illness Advocacy Networks.
- Members 2019-2024 European Parliament Intergroup on Seas, Rivers, Islands and Coastal Areas.
- Members European Parliament Intergroup on LGBTI Rights.