|Intercommunality||Marne et Gondoire|
|• Mayor (2008–2014)||Patrick Maillard|
|Area1||9.62 km2 (3.71 sq mi)|
|• Density||67/km2 (170/sq mi)|
|Time zone||CET (UTC+1)|
|• Summer (DST)||CEST (UTC+2)|
|INSEE/Postal code||77237 /77600|
|Elevation||107–149 m (351–489 ft)|
1 French Land Register data, which excludes lakes, ponds, glaciers > 1 km² (0.386 sq mi or 247 acres) and river estuaries.2 Population without double counting: residents of multiple communes (e.g., students and military personnel) only counted once.
Jossigny (pronounced [ʒɔsiɲi]) is a commune in the Seine-et-Marne department in the Île-de-France region in north-central France. It is located in the Val de Bussy sector of Marne-la-Vallée. As of 2012, its population was 642.
Inhabitants are called Jossignaciens.
The municipality has a single preschool and elementary school.
- "Ecole." Jossigny. Retrieved on September 3, 2016.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Jossigny.|
- Official site (in French)
- Official site (in French) (Archive)
- 1999 Land Use, from IAURIF (Institute for Urban Planning and Development of the Paris-Île-de-France région) (in English)
- French Ministry of Culture list for Jossigny (in French)
- Map of Jossigny on Michelin (in English)
|This article related to a Seine-et-Marne location is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|