Guilavogui playing for VfL Wolfsburg in 2015
|Full name||Josuha Guilavogui|
|Date of birth||19 September 1990|
|Place of birth||Ollioules, France|
|Height||1.87 m (6 ft 2 in)|
|Playing position||Defensive midfielder|
|1997–2000||La Marine Toulon|
|2014||→ Saint-Étienne (loan)||9||(0)|
|2014–2016||→ VfL Wolfsburg (loan)||53||(3)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 16:41, 16 April 2016 (UTC).
Guilavogui has played for Saint-Étienne since 2005 after joining the Rhône-Alpes-based club from his local club Sporting Toulon. He was promoted to the senior squad following the firing of Laurent Roussey and the hiring of new manager Christophe Galtier, who was looking to reshuffle Saint-Étienne's defense and fill the squad, which was decimated with injuries.
The club exercised their option to buy on 18 May 2016 and signed Guilavogui permanently on three year deal for a fee of €3m.
On the 31st of July in a friendly match against Sporting Clube de Portugal, Guilavogui suffered a neck injury in which MRI scans confirmed a break in his neck.
- VFL Wolfsburg
- Ce soir, à 20.45: Club Brugge – Saint-Etienne
- Bordeaux v. Saint Etienne Match Report
- "Guilavogui firmó su contrato". Marca (in Spanish). 2 September 2013. Archived from the original on 2 September 2013. Retrieved 2 September 2013.
- "Guilavogui will play on loan at Saint- Etienne until end of season". Atlético Madrid's official profile. 31 January 2014. Retrieved 22 February 2016.
- "Wolfsburg bring in Guilavogui from Atlético". UEFA.com. 8 August 2014. Retrieved 22 February 2016.
- Tinslay, Jared (18 May 2016). "Wolfsburg sign Guilavogui". Marca. Retrieved 5 June 2016.