|Fleet size||5 (+3 on order)|
|Parent company||Jota Group|
|Headquarters||Southend-on-Sea, United Kingdom|
Jota Aviation was founded in 2009, it was established to meet the travel and cargo demands of the motorsport industry, and then expanded into a specialist air charter and aircraft management company, offering 24-hour-a-day response from its London Southend Airport base. The airline states that it is the largest operator of King Air aircraft in Europe.
As well as ad hoc passenger Air taxi and cargo charters using the King Air fleet, the company offers ad hoc or ACMI Aircraft lease charter flights on its British Aerospace 146, added to the AOC in 2014.
Jota Aviation recently[when?] got an Avro RJ100 delivered, registration G-JOTS, ex Brussels Airlines as OO-DWJ.
On 10 April 2018, JOTA announced an expansion of their cargo fleet with the addition of 4 BAe_146-300QTs, the first of which, registration G-JOTE had already been delivered and is expected to enter service on 1 June 2018.
Jota Aviation own and operate the following aircraft (as of April 2018):
|Beechcraft Cargo King Air||1||NIL|
|British Aerospace 146-200||1||95|
|British Aerospace 146-300QT||1 (3 on order)||Nil|
- "IATA - Airline and Airport Code Search". iata.org. Retrieved 13 April 2015.
- Civil Aviation Authority - AOC List
- Civil Aviation Authority - Type A Operating Licence Holders
- European Regional Airline Association - ERA welcomes Jota Aviation into membership
- JOTA Aviation - About JOTA Aviation
- "United Kingdom Civil Aircraft Register". United Kingdom Civil Aviation Authority. 10 August 2016. Retrieved 11 August 2016.