Journal of Administrative Sciences
The Journal of Administrative Sciences is an academic journal published by the Biga Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences (Çanakkale Onsekiz Mart University). It has been published in English and Turkish since 2003 and covers international relations, international law, international security, management, law, economics, business, and labour studies, yet the journal also accepts studies on area studies (Balkans, Caucasus, Europe, Central Asia etc.), international security, sociology, and anthropology in general from all over the world. The journal encourages interdisciplinary studies.
Indexing and abstracting
The journal is indexed and/or abstracted in 9 international scientific indexes including:
- International Bibliography of the Social Sciences (IBSS),
- Index Islamicus,
- Ulrichs Periodical Directory,
- International Bibliography of Periodical Literature in the Humanities and Social Sciences (IBZ),
- International Bibliography of Book Reviews of Scholarly Literature in the Humanities and Social Sciences (IBR)
- TUBITAK ULAKBIM,
- EBSCOHOST Academic Search Complete,
- ASSOS INDEX
- Worldwide Political Science Abstracts (CSA)
|This article about a journal on business is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.
See tips for writing articles about academic journals. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.