Journal of Advanced Nursing
|Edited by||Roger Watson|
|J. Adv. Nurs.|
The Journal of Advanced Nursing (also known as JAN) is a monthly peer-reviewed medical journal covering all aspects of nursing. It is published by John Wiley & Sons and was established in 1976 with James P. Smith as founding editor-in-chief. Subsequent editors-in-chief were Jane Robinson and Alison J. Tierney. The current editor-in-chief is Roger Watson (University of Hull).
Abstracting and indexing
The journal is abstracted and indexed in:
- "CINAHL Complete Database Coverage List". CINAHL. EBSCO Information Services. Retrieved 2018-03-18.
- "Master Journal List". Intellectual Property & Science. Clarivate Analytics. Retrieved 2018-03-18.
- "Journal of Advanced Nursing". NLM Catalog. National Center for Biotechnology Information. Retrieved 2018-03-18.
- "PsycINFO Journal Coverage". American Psychological Association. Retrieved 2018-03-18.
- "Source details: Journal of Advanced Nursing". Scopus preview. Elsevier. Retrieved 2018-03-18.
- "Journal of Advanced Nursing". 2016 Journal Citation Reports. Web of Science (Science ed.). Clarivate Analytics. 2017.