Journal of Applied Behavior Analysis
|Edited by||Timothy R. Vollmer|
The Journal of Applied Behavior Analysis (JABA) is a quarterly peer-reviewed academic journal covering the experimental analysis of behavior. It was established in 1968 and is published by Wiley-Blackwell on behalf of the Society for the Experimental Analysis of Behavior. The editor-in-chief is Timothy R. Vollmer (University of Florida). The most commonly published studies currently found in the JABA are in three areas: contingency management for clients with drug addictions and smoking cessation, early intensive behavioral interventions (EIBIs) for children with developmental disabilities (particularly with autism), and pediatric feeding therapy for children with feeding disorders.
Abstracting and indexing
The journal is abstracted and indexed in:
- Current Contents/Social & Behavioral Sciences
- Current Index to Statistics
- EBSCO databases
- Education Resources Information Center
- Index Medicus/MEDLINE/PubMed
- ProQuest databases
- PsycINFO/Psychological Abstracts
- Répertoire International de Littérature Musicale
- Social Sciences Citation Index
- "Master Journal List". Intellectual Property & Science. Thomson Reuters. Retrieved 2015-11-13.
- "Journal of Applied Behavior Analysis". NLM Catalog. National Center for Biotechnology Information. Retrieved 2015-11-13.
- "Journal of Applied Behavior Analysis". 2014 Journal Citation Reports. Web of Science (Social Sciences ed.). Thomson Reuters. 2015.