Journal of Applied Behavior Analysis
|Discipline||Psychology, applied behavior analysis|
|Edited by||Gregory P. Hanley|
|ISO 4||J. Appl. Behav. Anal.|
The Journal of Applied Behavior Analysis (JABA) is a quarterly peer-reviewed academic journal which publishes empirical research related to applied behavior analysis. It was established in 1968 and is published by Wiley-Blackwell on behalf of the Society for the Experimental Analysis of Behavior. The editor-in-chief is Gregory P. Hanley (Western New England University).
Common areas of research in JABA include: classroom instruction in secondary and higher education, early behavioral interventions for children with autism, voucher-based contingency management in the treatment of substance abuse, and pediatric feeding therapy.
Abstracting and indexing
The journal is abstracted and indexed in:
- Current Contents/Social & Behavioral Sciences
- Current Index to Statistics
- EBSCO databases
- Education Resources Information Center
- Index Medicus/MEDLINE/PubMed
- ProQuest databases
- PsycINFO/Psychological Abstracts
- Répertoire International de Littérature Musicale
- Social Sciences Citation Index
- Hanley, Gregory P. (2015). "Journal of Applied Behavior Analysis". Wiley Online Library. doi:10.1002/(ISSN)1938-3703. Retrieved March 20, 2017.
- "Master Journal List". Intellectual Property & Science. Thomson Reuters. Retrieved 2015-11-13.
- "Journal of Applied Behavior Analysis". NLM Catalog. National Center for Biotechnology Information. Retrieved 2015-11-13.
- "Journal of Applied Behavior Analysis". 2014 Journal Citation Reports. Web of Science (Social Sciences ed.). Thomson Reuters. 2015.