Journal of Colloid and Interface Science
|Journal of Colloid Science|
Abbreviated title (ISO 4)
|J. Colloid Interface Sci.|
|Discipline||Colloid and interface science|
|Edited by||M. Malmsten|
The Journal of Colloid and Interface Science is a peer-reviewed scientific journal published by Elsevier. It covers research related to colloid and interface science with a particular focus on colloidal materials and nanomaterials; surfactants and soft matter; adsorption, catalysis and electrochemistry; interfacial processes, capillarity and wetting; biomaterials and nanomedicine; and novel phenomena and techniques. The editor-in-chief is Martin Malmsten (Uppsala University). The journal was established in 1946 as Journal of Colloid Science. It obtained its current name in 1966.
Abstracting and indexing
The journal is abstracted and indexed in:
- Colloids and Surfaces A: Physicochemical and Engineering Aspects
- Colloids and Surfaces B: Biointerfaces
- Advances in Colloid and Interface Science
- Current Opinion in Colloid & Interface Science
- Progress in Polymer Science
- "Journal of Colloid and Interface Science". 2014 Journal Citation Reports. Web of Science (Science ed.). Thomson Reuters. 2015.