Journal of Computational Geometry
|Edited by||Kenneth L. Clarkson, Günter Rote|
MacOdrum Library, Carleton University
|License||Creative Commons Attribution 3.0|
|J. Comput. Geom.|
The Journal of Computational Geometry is an open access mathematics journal that was established in 2010. It covers research in all aspects of computational geometry. All its papers are published free of charge to both authors and readers, and are made freely available through a Creative Commons Attribution license. The current editors-in-chief are Kenneth L. Clarkson and Günter Rote.
Abstracting and indexing
The Journal of Computational Geometry is abstracted and indexed in MathSciNet, Zentralblatt Math, and the Emerging Sources Citation Index.. Long-term preservation of journal contents are ensured by the journal's membership in the Global LOCKSS Network.
- Editorial policies, Journal of Computational Geometry, retrieved 2017-01-06.
- Editorial team, Journal of Computational Geometry, retrieved 2017-01-06.
- Selected papers from SoCG 2014 and SoCG 2015; SoCG 2016 and SoCG 2017 calls for papers, retrieved 2017-01-06.
- Journal Information for "Journal of Computational Geometry", MathSciNet, retrieved 2017-01-06.
- Journal of Computational Geometry, Zentralblatt Math, retrieved 2017-01-06.
- "Master Journal List". Intellectual Property & Science. Thomson Reuters. Retrieved 2017-01-08.
- Publishers & Titles (GLN), LOCKSS, retrieved 2018-09-07.