Journal of Developing Societies
|Discipline||Economics & Development Studies|
|Edited by||Richard L Harris|
|Find out here|
The Journal of Developing Societies is a quarterly refereed journal that is a forum for discussion on full range of diverse theoretical and ideological viewpoints on development that exist in the contemporary international community.
The Journal focusses not only on 'developing' countries but also on the 'developed' societies of the world.
The journal is a member of the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE).
Abstracting and indexing
Vision: The Journal of Business Perspective is abstracted and indexed in:
- ProQuest: International Bibliography of the Social Sciences (IBSS)
- Research Papers in Economics (RePEc)
- EBSCO: Australia/New Zealand Reference Centre
- Sociological Abstracts - ProQuest
- Worldwide Political Science Abstracts - ProQuest
- Thomson Reuters: Emerging Sources Citation Index (ESCI)