Journal of Futures Studies
|J. Futures Stud.|
|Edited by||Clement C. P. Chang, Sohail Inayatullah, Jian-Bang Deng|
The Journal of Futures Studies (JFS) is a quarterly peer-reviewed academic journal in the discipline of futures studies. It is published by Tamkang University Press on behalf of the Graduate Institute of Futures Studies at Tamkang University in Tamsui, Taipei, in Taiwan. The journal is published quarterly, in the months of February, May, August, and November.
JFS was first published in November 1996. Its publication history can be divided into the following periods:
- November 1996-May 2000 (first four volumes): The journal was published twice a year, in November and May respectively, and each volume of the journal contained one year's November issue and the next year's May issue.
- August 2000-present: The journal has been published quarterly, with a given volume featuring the issues from August and November of one year and February and May of the next year.
Reception and popularity
- "Who We Are". Journal of Futures Studies. Retrieved June 28, 2014.
- "Journal of Futures Studies". LinkedIn. Retrieved June 28, 2014.
- "Information for Subscribers". Journal of Futures Studies. Retrieved June 28, 2014.
- "Selected Articles (Old Articles)". Journal of Futures Studies. Retrieved June 28, 2014.
- "Articles and Essays". Journal of Futures Studies.
- "Journal of Futures Studies". SCImago Journal Rank. Retrieved June 28, 2014.