Journal of Instrumentation
|Edited by||Marzio Nessi|
|License||CC BY 3.0 (open access part)|
|ISO 4||J. Instrum.|
The journal covers concept and instrumentation in topic areas related to, and including detector and accelerator science, including related theory, simulations, modelling, and experimental methods.
Abstracting and indexing
The journal is abstracted and indexed in:
- Chemical Abstracts Service
- INIS Atomindex
- NASA Astrophysics Data System
- Science Citation Index
- Materials Science Citation Index
The journal publishes the complete scientific documentation of the CERN Large Hadron Collider machine and detectors. These papers are published as open access. It also publishes the technical reports concerning the Planck Low Frequency Instrument on board the European Space Agency's Planck satellite, which was launched in May 2009. These papers are also published as open access.
- "Open access information - Journal of Instrumentation - IOPscience". iopscience.iop.org. Retrieved 2016-08-29.
Journal of Instrumentation is a hybrid open access journal (…)
- "Journal of Instrumentation (JINST)". New Jour: Electronic Journals and Newsletters. 2007-01-24. Archived from the original on 2009-10-10. Retrieved 2010-01-06.
- "Abstracted in" (List of Abstracting services which list this journal). IOP Publishing. 2010. Retrieved 2010-06-25.
- "Journal of Instrumentation". 2014 Journal Citation Reports. Web of Science (Science ed.). Thomson Reuters. 2015.
- "Journal of Instrumentation (Home page)". Institute of Physics and IOP Publishing Limited. Retrieved 2010-05-10.