Journal of Law and Commerce
|J. Law Commer.|
|J.L. & Com.|
|Edited by||Andrew K. Vogeler|
University Library System, University of Pittsburgh (United States)
The Journal of Law and Commerce is a law review published by an independent student group at the University of Pittsburgh School of Law, focusing on domestic and international commercial and business law. The journal is published biannually, with recent issues available online. The journal is published by the University Library System at the University of Pittsburgh as part of its D-Scribe Digital Publishing program.
Founded in 1980, the journal's focus on commercial, business, tax, and corporate law reflects the law school's interests in those areas. The journal dedicates a portion of each volume to issues regarding the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods. Due to the international nature of this research, the journal translates these issues into several languages.
- E. Allan Farnsworth
- John E. Murray, Jr.
- Dick Thornburgh
- William Edward Sell
- Ruggero J. Aldisert
- Anita Hill
- "Publications". University of Pittsburgh School of Law. Retrieved 2008-08-27.
- "About the Journal". Journal of Law and Commerce. Archived from the original on 2010-10-20. Retrieved 2010-11-23.
- Farnsworth, Allan (1981). "Relief for Mutual Mistake and Impracticability". Journal of Law and Commerce. 1 (1): 1–28.
- "Postscript: Ruminations and Presentations about Impracticability and Mistake". Journal of Law and Commerce. 1: 59–67. 1981.
- "Proposed Revision of Section 2-207 of the Uniform Commercial Code". Journal of Law and Commerce. 6 (2): 337–361. 1986.
- "State Strategies and Incentives for Economic Development". Journal of Law and Commerce. 4: 1–17. 1984.
- "Successor Corporation's Liability for Defective Products of Its Transferor - The Product Line Exception". Journal of Law and Commerce. 4: 65–89. 1984.
- "Federal Courts and Extraterritorial Antitrust Law: Enlightened Self Interest or Yankee Imperialism". Journal of Law and Commerce. 5 (2): 415–432. 1985.
- "A Drawee's Right to Restitution of Mistaken Payments under Articles 3 and 4 of the U.C.C.: A Plea for Clarification". Journal of Law and Commerce. 7 (2): 293–326. 1987.