Journal of Medical Ethics
Abbreviated title (ISO 4)
|J. Med. Ethics|
|Edited by||Julian Savulescu|
Julian Savulescu (University of Oxford) has been editor-in-chief since 2011. Previous editors have been Søren Holm (Cardiff University) and John Harris (University of Manchester, 2001-2011); Raanan Gillon (Imperial College London, 1980-2001); and Alastair V. Campbell (University of Edinburgh, 1975-1980, founding editor).
- "About". Journal of Medical Ethics. Retrieved 2010-01-14.
- "Journals Ranked by Impact: Ethics". 2015 Journal Citation Reports. Web of Science (Social Sciences ed.). Thomson Reuters. 2016.
- "Editorial board". Journal of Medical Ethics. Retrieved 2010-01-14.
- "Home - Emeritus Professor Raanan Gillon". imperial.ac.uk.
- Reynolds, L.A., and E.M. Tansey, eds. Medical Ethics Education in Britain, 1963-1993. London: UK: Wellcome Trust Centre for the History of Medicine at UCL, 2007: p.198. Available from: http://eprints.ucl.ac.uk/14885/
|This article about an ethics journal is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.
See tips for writing articles about academic journals. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.