Journal of Middle East Women's Studies
Frances S. Hasso|
|Frequency||Three issues per year|
|J. Middle East Women's Stud.|
Journal of Middle East Women's Studies is a triannual peer-reviewed interdisciplinary journal which advances Middle East gender, sexuality, and women’s studies. It is published by Duke University Press for the Association for Middle East Women’s Studies.
Abstracting and indexing
- Feminist Periodicals
- Sociological Abstracts
- Index Islamicus
- Index to Jewish Periodicals
- Humanities Index
- Project Muse
- Wilson Omnifile
- EBSCO Current Abstracts
- EBSCO Current Citations Express
- EBSCO Education Research Complete
- EBSCO Education Research Index
- ProQuest Research Library
- ProQuest Genderwatch
- "Journal of Middle East Women's Studies: About the journal". Duke University Press. Retrieved 30 August 2015.
- "Journals Ranked by Impact: Women's Studies". 2015 Journal Citation Reports. Web of Science (Social Sciences ed.). Thomson Reuters. 2016.
|This article about a journal on gender studies is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
See tips for writing articles about academic journals. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.