Journal of Near-Death Studies
Abbreviated title (ISO 4)
|J. Near Death Stud.|
|Edited by||Janice Holden|
The Journal of Near-Death Studies is a quarterly peer-reviewed academic journal devoted to the field of near-death studies. It is published by the International Association for Near-Death Studies.
The journal was established in 1982 as Anabiosis and obtained its current title in 1987 with the start of volume 6. From 1997–2003 the journal was published by Kluwer Academic Publishers, but this arrangement was discontinued upon completion of Volume 21.
- Journal of Parapsychology
- Journal of the American Society for Psychical Research
- Near-death experience
- Near-death studies
- Anderson, Jon. "Almost Blinded By The Light Near-death Experiences Share Common Thread". The Chicago Tribune, September 29, 1999
- Anderson, Jon. "Shedding light on life at death's door". The Chicago Tribune, published online May 13, 2004
- Graves, Lee. "Altered States. Scientists analyze the near-death experience". The University of Virginia Magazine, Summer 2007 Feature
- Williams, Daniel. "At the Hour Of Our Death". TIME Magazine. Friday, Aug. 31, 2007
- Griffith, Linda J. Near-Death Experiences and Psychotherapy. Psychiatry (Edgmont). 2009 October; 6(10): 35–42.
- Beck, Melinda. Seeking Proof in Near-Death Claims. The Wall Street Journal (Health Journal), October 25, 2010
- Author biography in Kenneth Ring and Evelyn Elsaesser Valarino, Lessons from the Light: What we can learn from the near-death experience, Needham, MA: Moment Point Press (1998). ISBN 978-0-306-45983-2
- "Journal of Near-Death Studies". Homepage. International Association for Near-Death Studies. Retrieved 2011-02-06.
- "Journal of Near-Death Studies". SpringerLink. Springer Science+Business Media. Retrieved 2011-02-06.