Journal of Occupational and Organizational Psychology
|Journal of Occupational Psychology, Occupational Psychology|
Abbreviated title (ISO 4)
|J. Occup. Organ. Psychol.|
|Discipline||occupational and organizational psychology|
The Journal of Occupational and Organizational Psychology is a quarterly peer-reviewed academic journal published by Wiley-Blackwell on behalf of the British Psychological Society. It covers all aspects of occupational and organizational psychology, and also includes behavioral and cognitive aspects of industrial relations and human factors and ergonomics. The journal is also an outlet for articles in the management fields of organizational behavior and human resource management. It was established in 1922 as Occupational Psychology, and in 1975 was renamed the Journal of Occupational Psychology when ownership was transferred to the British Psychological Society (BPS).
Abstracting and indexing
The journal is abstracted and indexed in:
- Academic ASAP
- Academic Search Premier
- Applied Social Sciences Index and Abstracts
- Current Index to Statistics
- Environmental Sciences & Pollution Management
- International Bibliography of the Social Sciences
- ProQuest databases
- PsycINFO/Psychological Abstracts
- Social Sciences Citation Index
- "Journal of Occupational and Organizational Psychology - Overview". Wiley Online Library. Wiley-Blackwell. Retrieved 2014-05-07.
- Podsakoff, P. M., MacKenzie, S. B., Bachrach, D. G., & Podsakoff, N. P. (2005). The influence of management journals in the 1980s and 1990s. Strategic Management Journal, 26(5), 473-488. doi: 10.1002/smj.454
- Editorial (1975). Journal of Occupational Psychology, 48, 1-2.
- "Journal of Occupational and Organizational Psychology". 2012 Journal Citation Reports. Web of Science (Science ed.). Thomson Reuters. 2013.
|This article about an academic journal on psychology is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.
See tips for writing articles about academic journals. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.