Journal of Organizational Behavior
|Journal of Occupational Behavior|
Abbreviated title (ISO 4)
|J. Occup. Behav.|
|Edited by||Suzanne S. Masterson|
The Journal of Organizational Behavior is a peer-reviewed academic journal published eight times a year by Wiley-Blackwell. The journal publishes empirical reports and theoretical reviews spanning the spectrum of organizational behavior research. It was established in 1980 as the Journal of Occupational Behavior, obtaining its current title in 1988. The founding editor-in-chief was Cary Cooper (Manchester Business School), who was succeeded by Neal Ashkanasy (UQ Business School). The current editor-in-chief is Suzanne S. Masterson (University of Cincinnati).
Abstracting and indexing
The journal is abstracted and indexed in the Social Sciences Citation Index, Scopus, ProQuest, Cambridge Scientific Abstracts, EBSCO databases, and Emerald Management Reviews. According to the Journal Citation Reports, it has a 2015 impact factor of 2.986.
Best dissertation-based paper
The journal sponsors the Academy of Management's Organizational Behavior Division's annual "Best Dissertation-Based Paper" prize, which recognizes one paper, based on a dissertation, which makes a significant contribution to the OB discipline.
International Review of Industrial and Organizational Psychology
In 2012, it was announced that the International Review of Industrial and Organizational Psychology would be published as an annual review issue of the Journal of Organizational Behavior. This issue will be co-edited by Gerard P. Hodgkinson (Warwick Business School) and J. Kevin Ford (Michigan State University).
- "Master Journal List". Intellectual Property & Science. Clarivate Analytics. Retrieved 2017-03-27.
- "Source details: Journal of Organizational Behavior". Scopus preview. Elsevier. Retrieved 2017-03-27.
- "Abstracting and Indexing". Retrieved 2012-06-20.
- "Journal of Organizational Behavior". 2015 Journal Citation Reports. Web of Science (Science ed.). Clarivate Analytics. 2016.
- "Best Dissertation-Based Paper Award". Organizational Behavior Division of the Academy of Management. Retrieved 2012-11-23.
- "IRIOP Annual Review Issue". Retrieved 2013-01-25.