Journal of Physics D
|British Journal of Applied Physics (1950–1967)|
Abbreviated title (ISO 4)
|J. Phys. D: Appl. Phys.|
|Edited by||Joan Ramón Morante|
IOP Publishing (United Kingdom)
Journal of Physics D: Applied Physics is a peer-reviewed scientific journal published by IOP Publishing, a subsidiary of the Institute of Physics in the United Kingdom. It was established in 1968 from the division of the earlier title, Proceedings of the Physical Society. It has a broad coverage, including five main focus areas: magnetism; photonics and semiconductors; plasmas and plasma-surface interactions; applied surfaces and interfaces; structure and properties of matter and renewable energy/sustainability. The current editor-in-chief is Joan Ramón Morante (Catalonia Institute for Energy Research).
Abstracting and indexing
'Yas'Journal of Physics D is abstracted and indexed in:
- Aerospace & High Technology Database
- Applied Science and Technology Abstracts
- Applied Science and Technology Index
- Astrophysics Data System
- Chemical Abstracts Service
- CSA Engineering Research Database
- Current Contents/Physical, Chemical and Earth Sciences
- International Nuclear Information System
- Mass Spectrometry Bulletin
- Polymer Library
- Science Citation Index
- VINITI Abstracts Journal
- "Open access information - Journal of Physics D: Applied Physics - IOPscience". iopscience.iop.org. Retrieved 2016-08-29.
Journal of Physics D: Applied Physics is a hybrid open access journal (…)
- "Journal of Physics D: Scope". IOP Publishing.