Journal of Public Economic Theory
The Journal of Public Economic Theory (JPET) is a fully peer-reviewed academic journal of public economics published by Wiley-Blackwell. It covers public economic theory and general economics, including public goods, local public goods, club economies, externalities, taxation, growth, public choice, social and public decision making, voting, market failure, regulation, project evaluation, equity, and political systems. The editors are Rabah Amir, Gareth Myles, and Myrna Holtz Wooders (Vanderbilt University).
The journal is abstracted and indexed by ABI/INFORM (ProQuest), American Business Law Journal (Academy of Legal Studies in Business), CatchWord (Publishing Technology), Current Contents: Social & Behavioral Sciences (Clarivate Analytics), EBSCO Online (EBSCO Publishing), EconLit (AEA), Journal Citation Reports/Social Science Edition (Clarivate Analytics), ProQuest Central (ProQuest), RePEc: Research Papers in Economics, and the Social Sciences Citation Index (Clarivate Analytics).
- "School of Economics". economics.adelaide.edu.au. Retrieved 2017-03-17.
- "Journal of Public Economic Theory".
- "Association for Public Economic Theory".
- "Master Journal List". Intellectual Property & Science. Thomson Reuters. Retrieved 2015-04-27.
- "Journal of Public Economic Theory". 2015 Journal Citation Reports. Web of Science (Science ed.). Thomson Reuters. 2015.